So I bought my sister some merch at the Darren concert, but it turns out she doesn’t want it. I don’t need two of these things when some of you don’t have the opportunity to get it all, so I’m giving it away.
If you win you get:
- White Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Shirt- Small (dates on back)
- Regular Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Lanyard (dates on back)
- Blue Darren Criss Listen Up Tour Bracelet
- Darren Criss Socks
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but with the new notes on Tumblr it may not help you.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end JULY 31st, 2013 at 12:00 PM CST.
AAAAND This is me talking to Chris and Roberto about how I felt about some of the quotes on SBL and then asking about their favouites lines. It’s cut out, but at the end Chris goes “good question” and I gave him a thumbs up :)
imawhat prompted: SOMETHING ABOUT CHEESE
“I can’t believe you’re eating that thing,” Kurt mumbles as he hurries past the kitchen table and glances at Blaine where he is pressing out spreadable goat cheese on his toast.
“It’s delicious,” Blaine says and sucks his thumb into his mouth where some cheese got smeared before looking over at Kurt. “Come here, I wanna say goodbye.”
“I’m late,” Kurt says, trying to fix his tie while simultaneously gulping down coffee, ignoring the fact that it’s still too hot.
Blaine gets up from his seat and skips over to him, still in nothing but boxer briefs, and bats Kurt’s hands away. “Relax,” he says and Kurt lets out a breath as Blaine quickly slides the knot into place and puts his hands on Kurt’s shoulders, squeezing them gently. “It’s nothing to worry about.”